Q1. DO I NEED TO PAY A DEPOSIT?
Yes we require you to pay a small £50.00 deposit to secure our Photo Booth at your event.
Q2. DO YOU SUPPLY PROPS?
Absolutely! A massive trunk with tons of props inside it come to all of our Photo Booth events! Moustaches, lips, glasses, hats, flowers and a few random ones for good measure!
Q3. HOW MANY PHOTO'S ARE INCLUDED IN THE HIRE?
Your guests can visit the booth as many times as they want during the hire period with a photo being printed for each visit. Unlimited visits means unlimited photos.
Q4. WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTO'S?
We use Professional DSLR cameras, studio lighting and professional software to produce the best photos. All of which get uploaded to Facebook the following day so you can download your own high quality copy.
Q5. WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE PRINTS?
Prints from our Photo Booth will be printed using the latest DNP thermal dye sublimation printers, as used by photo-processing companies. They print in about 8 seconds and all photos are delivered totally touch dry and waterproof.
Q6. HOW BIG IS A BUBBLE BOOTH AND WHAT DO WE NEED AT THE VENUE?
We require a flat floor space of approximately 3m (wide) x 3m (deep) x 2.4m (high) with a standard socket within 5m. and clear level access. If you are unsure about these dimensions or the availability of a socket please let us know your venue details and we will be happy to check with them.
Q7. CAN YOU GO UPSTAIRS AT A VENUE?
Yes, without a problem.
Q8. HOW LONG DO YOU NEED TO SET UP?
We ask for access to the room around 1.5 hours before we are due to start. If the event is taking place before the required set up time, we may require access before this time. If set up is required in advance of our normal set up time a fee maybe payable. We will discuss this with you before you book.
Q9. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU FIT IN TO A BOOTH?
In our inflatable photo booth you can fit 1 to 12 people into a picture. With our open air booth you can fit from 1 to 6 people in the booth.
Q10. CAN I CHOOSE WHAT THE PRINTS LOOK LIKE?
Yes. Our in-house designers will fully personalise your overlay. You can choose from one of our stock overlays and have the text to your liking or you can have something completely different. Every event is unique thats why your pictures should be too.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By Hiring a Bubble Photo Booth Package you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Please ensure that you have obtained permission at your venue to use picture booth.
- Please ensure there is access to a plug socket close to the set up point.
- Please ensure there is sufficient space at your venue to set up the photo booth (2m x 1.5m minimum)
- Please ensure there is clear access to load and unload at the venue.
- Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting the booth up more demanding, including going upstairs, long distances from unloading area to venue etc. We allocate a set period of time for setting up our equipment at your venue which is included within you price, but if there are any complications that are not made known to us beforehand then unforetunately this will come out of the run time.
- In the event that Bubble Photo Booth is not ready to commence at the agreed time due to our fault, then we will still give you the agreed hire period by extending the finishing time of the hire. In the event that the hire does not start at the agreed time, as setup has been delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances that are no fault of Bubble Photo booth, then the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking form. In the event that we have set up in time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities by you or venue, the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking form.
- Bubble Photo Booth cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event, these may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfill your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances our liabilty will be limited to refunding all of monies paid.
- Provider agrees to have a Photo Booth operational for a minimum of 80% during this period; operations may need to be interrupted for maintenance of the Photo Booth.
- A £50 deposit is required at the time of booking a photo booth, the remaining balance is due 7 days prior to your event. If the operator uses the equipment for a time period in excess of the service period agreed to overleaf, the overage in rental time will be billed to the operator at the following rates: £100 per hour. Idle hours are charged at £25 per hour.Payment for any overage in time must be paid before additional hours are provided.
- Any request for a date change must be made in writing. If you need to cancel your booking, and give us more than 30 days notice we will refund your deposit minus a £50 cancellation fee. Should you wish to rebook us for a future date we would give you a £50 credit towards the future booking. If you need to cancel your booking and give us less than 30 days notice your deposit will not be refunded. Should you wish to rebook us for a future date we would give you a £50 credit towards the future booking. If you need to cancel your booking and give us less than 7 days notice you will be liable to still pay the full amount of the hire.
- Bubble Photo Booth will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behavior to our staff. If this does occur Picture Booth are within their right to terminate the hire. We are providing a service to yourselves and guests and therefore feel that our staff should be treated with the respect they deserve.
- Bubble Photo Booth are also within their right to terminate a hire if they feel that any equipment or property belonging to Bubble Photo Booth is in danger of getting damaged or has been damaged due to unruly behavior from guests. We also reserve the right to refuse guests admission into the photo booth if we feel they are too unruly.
- In any instances where we feel there is a need to terminate the hire we will always speak with the host first to try to resolve the matter before terminating. If we do have to terminate the hire due to reasons stated above, the full cost of hire is still payable and we will not issue any refunds for hire time that has been cut short.
- Bubble Photo Booth may use any of the photographs from your event for suitable means, this includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet. Attending your event would mean we are of the understanding that permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a booking confirmation letter or email from us.
- Our photo booths are for indoor use only, unless discussed with ourselves before hire, requires one mains power socket and must be on a completely flat & level surface. Our photo booths may be located within a marquee, but please note the above power and level surface requirements.
- Bubble Photo Booth are NOT liable for any misuse resulting in injury during the hire duration.
- Please contact us if you are unclear on any of our terms and conditions before you book a booth for your event. We are only to happy to answer any questions you may have.